Saturday 19 May 2012

An Introduction

Hello there,

My name is Karan and I am very excited to join the Boundless team as Deputy Editor, and I look forward to helping this publication develop into an enjoyable and engaging read for people from all areas of academia. As a first year student on the joint honours Geography and Economics programme, my main interests are to do with issues that are prominent in the world economy such as development and globalisation, though given the multi-disciplinary nature of Geography my curiosities extend over many different fields.

Feedback and constructive criticism is essential for any endeavour, so if you have any ideas or thoughts please don’t hesitate to contact myself (karan.singh.11@ucl.ac.uk) or Reece (reece.harris.11@ucl.ac.uk).

Regards,


Karan Singh
Deputy Editor of Boundless Online Publication

1st Year Undergraduate
BSc(Econ) Economics and Geography
University College London

2 comments:

  1. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ever-changing

    idiots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again thank you for your feedback. However I would kindly ask you to refrain from insulting the Boundless Team. I personally feel that two slight grammar mistakes are not together enough to qualify someone as an 'idiot' (or indeed some people as 'idiots').

    ReplyDelete